SUPER SCIENCE TN offers young students the opportunity to experience first-hand the wonders of science.
From EXPLOSIONS to BUBBLING POTIONS, from ATOMS to the PROPERTIES OF LIGHT WAVES, SUPER SCIENCE will introduce students to the wonders of the physical world.
Our INTERACTIVE EXPERIMENTS will teach, delight, and fascinate your students so that they hardly know they are learning science.
1. Cover the bottom of your bowl with Milk
2. Add one drop of each color of the Food Dye in different spots to the Milk
3. Dip one end the Q Tip into the Dish Soap
4. Dip the soapy end of the Q Tip into center of one of the colors of Food Dye for 1 second
5. Watch as the Color Spreads out over the Milk
6. Repeat step 4 for each of the colors and watch the colors mix
The Milk has surface tension. Once the Dish Soap hits the milk it changes the surface tension of the milk which spreads the Food Dye and mixes the color.